Certificate in Transformative Life Coaching
The 22-unit Certificate in Transformative Life Coaching is open to qualified students who wish to study transformative coaching but not receive an academic degree.
Admissions Process: Students applying for this certificate must go through the formal admissions process. Eligible students may apply for advancement into the Global Master’s Program upon completion of the Certificate. Please contact the Admissions Office for further details
Course Requirements - Total Units: 22
- Intro to Transformative Coaching Process (3.0) – must attend seminar
- Spiritual Practice Elective – Choose one (3.0)
- Contemplative Mind
- Transpersonal Approaches to Dreams and Dreaming
- Practicum in Coaching I (2.0)
- Practicum in Coaching II (3.0)
- Advanced Practicum in Transformative Coaching (3.0)
- Ethics in Coaching (1.0)
- Entrepreneurial Spirit (3.0)
- Psychosynthesis: Journey Toward Wholeness (3.0)
- Showcase Portfolio (1.0)
Additional Fees. In addition to tuition and fees, the coaching program requires students to budget for seminar travel, time and expenses to complete training hours with an outside professional coach and coach individuals outside of their cohort.
Certificate Awarded. Upon completion of the coaching assessment, students receive a Certificate of Transformative Life Coaching. This certificate acknowledges that they have successfully completed the required courses and have mastered the core competencies delineated by the International Coach Federation.